Lighthouses R us

A Lighthouse of Superior

60.3 Welcome Island (ON 98W)

The original lighthouse building here was replaced by a single-story bungalow in 1959. The original structure was then demolished. The present skeleton tower is located approximately 100 feet north of the keeper's house. The light was automated in 1974, but was staffed until the end of 1985. ARLHS # CAN-521

No photo available

home Superior lights map this
 prev region page next
GL/Superior () / Superior ON98W